Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Las Vegas" Living

Several people have been wondering what my room at University of Botswana looks like, so I took some pictures to post here. The hostels where the international students are living on campus is nicknamed "Las Vegas." I have heard two reasons for this nickname. The first one was that these were the nicest dorms on campus because they have everything (hot water, internet, more space, etc.) just like Las Vegas. Second was that just like the American city, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."


My board and Botswana flag I got at the Botswana-Kenya friendly match last week!

The best thing about this bed is that its super long. Also, the pallet has an African animal themed print!

Super organized closet. You know.

Front door and a peek at my roommate's side of the room. Its a mirror of mine, except more put together.

Desk and shelves.


So, apparently people like to steal the shower heads from the showers. As a result, most showers don't have them, like ours. The stream that comes out is very hard, which is nice on your shoulders.



No comments:

Post a Comment